Information Collection and Use Practices
- When you enter a promotion hosted or sponsored by UniTrader you are asked to provide registration information, which may include your name, address, and email address. You may also be asked to provide additional information, some of which may be optional, in order to participate.
- UniTrader may contact you in connection with the Contest you have entered in order to update you of your status, administer the Contest, or for other purposes specified in the rules.
- When you participate in the Contest, you are subject to the Official Rules of that promotion, which may contain information about the privacy practices associated with that promotion.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
UniTrader collects personal information when you register with UniTrader, when you use UniTrader products or services, when you visit UniTrader webpages. When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, and country you are from. For some financial software products and services we might also ask for your address, UniTrader collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial software products and services that we offer.
UniTrader automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
UniTrader uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
UniTrader does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with UniTrader under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help UniTrader communicate with you about offers from UniTrader and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
UniTrader displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- UniTrader does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- UniTrader advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
UniTrader works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you've requested please read our detailed reference links.
UniTrader may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your UniTrader account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.